180900- Webster- Including the city of Fort Dodge 1235 AM CDT Sun Aug 18 2019
...SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH 595 IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM CDT EARLY THIS MORNING...
Rest of tonight Thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms may be severe with damaging wind and large hail. Low in the mid 60s. South wind 5 to 10 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Chance of thunderstorms 90 percent. Sunday Partly sunny. A 20 percent chance of thunderstorms in the morning. High around 80. West wind 5 to 10 mph with gusts to around 20 mph shifting to the north in the afternoon. Sunday night Mostly clear. Low in the upper 50s. North wind near 10 mph. Monday Sunny. High in the lower 80s. Southeast wind near 5 mph. Monday night Partly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of thunderstorms after midnight. Low in the mid 60s. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Tuesday Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms. High in the upper 80s. Tuesday night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of thunderstorms. Low in the lower 60s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Not as warm. High in the upper 70s. Wednesday night Partly cloudy. Low in the mid 50s. Thursday Mostly sunny. High in the upper 70s. Thursday night Mostly cloudy. Low in the upper 50s. Friday Partly sunny. A 20 percent chance of thunderstorms in the morning. High around 80. Friday night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms. Low in the lower 60s. Saturday Partly sunny. High in the lower 80s.
Showers with, again, light to moderate intensity will continue in the southeastern Plains to southern Midwest Saturday, while a round of rain forms in the far Northern Plains and northern Midwest. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:27PM Fri Aug 16, 2019 CDT
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.